AlphaRainbow privacy statement
In our Privacy Statement we use a number of definitions (these definitions may be used one or more times):
Cookies: a small file that is placed on your computer (the IP address) via an internet site and that registers information about your visit to AlphaRainbow’s website.
Statement: this privacystatement;
Personal data: data that can provide information about an identifiable natural person;
Privacy law: Law protecting personal data (as of May 25th 2018: the General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Statement explanation
AlphaRainbow may not simply process the information you provide. The Privacy Law is meant to protect people’s privacy. This legislation restricts how your personal data may be used by others.According to this law, AlphaRainbow is obliged:
- To inform its clients of how and why data is processed by AlphaRainbow;
- To notify its clients about who can view said data;
- To ask clients’ permission to process certain data.
Because your privacy is important to AlphaRainbow, this statement explains how AlphaRainbow deals with your data, what the purpose of using it is and for what kind of data AlphaRainbow should explicitly ask for your permission.
2. Personal data that AlphaRainbow uses and what for
AlphaRainbow will (possibly) process your personal data if you are or become an AlphaRainbow client, if you visit the website, if you are an AlphaRainbow employee or if you have contacted us via the contact form. AlphaRainbow also (possibly) processes your data when AlphaRainbow performs a customer satisfaction survey for one of its clients. AlphaRainbow collects, among other things, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender and IP address. This information allows us to:
- Financially and administratively handle contracts that AlphaRainbow closes with its clients;
- Deliver our services;
- Reach customers of interested parties if necessary;
- Further develop/optimize our services;
- Offer you customized information (direct marketing). IP-address/cookies AlphaRainbow tracks
IP-adresses of (potential) customers that visit our website. Which allows us to:
- Register which Internet sites/pages you visit;
- Improve the website’s functionality and content;
- Keep track of which subjects or applications (potential) clients are interested in;
- Ensure that you don’t keep receiving the same information;
- Improve our product range
Explanation regarding cookie placement
3. Supplying personal data to third parties
AlphaRainbow vdoes not share personal data with people or companies outside the AlphaRainbow organization, unless:
• It is legally required;
• It is necessary to carry out an agreement that AlphaRainbow has concluded with you;
• you have given permission for this;
4. Obligations/secure access/confidentiality/storage period
• AlphaRainbow will only process your personal data in accordance with the law. This means (among other things) that the data is only processed for the purpose for which it is obtained and in a proper manner in accordance with the law and this statement.
• Your personal data can only be accessed by AlphaRainbow personnel, unless stated otherwise in this statement. All your personal data is protected against unauthorized access by AlphaRainbow. Security consists of:
• A personal password for every employee to log into the digital system.
• AlphaRainbow employees have a confidentiality obligation with regard to all personal data shared with AlphaRainbow;
• In accordance with the law, AlphaRainbow has taken technical measures to protect its system against outside breaches;
• Your personal data is not stored longer than is necessary for proper administration. AlphaRainbow waits for a period of seven years after the last purchase / order / invoice. After this time the data is destroyed. The law may prescribe a different storage period. In this case, AlphaRainbow will adhere to the prescribed storage period.
5. Your rights as a concerned party
- Right to information: the right to know if and what part of your personal data is processed and for what purpose;
- Right of inspection: the right to access and copy this information insofar as the privacy of another party is not thereby harmed;
- The right to correct, supplement or delete data if necessary (right to correction and deletion). The right to request (partial) removal of your data can only be met if storing the data is not considered of importance for a third party or required by law;
- The right of objection: in certain cases, the right to object to your data being processed.
If you want to make use of your rights, you can send us an e-mail informing us of this to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is rejected, you will be informed of the reasons why. One reason may be that your file contains information that is or may be of interest to others. You will receive a notification from AlphaRainbow within one month of us receiving your request
You can also contact AlphaRainbow if you have a complaint about how your personal data is processed, and AlphaRainbow will try and resolve the issue with you.
Do you have a (different) comment / question / suggestion or do you want to object to direct marketing by AlphaRainbow? You can also contact us via e-mail for this.
AlphaRainbow will of course also handle any personal details provided in this exchange confidentially and carefully.
You can find our up-to-date contact details on AlphaRainbow’s website
AlphaRainbow Privacy Statement, February 2018 version.